Fibreglass Roofing from Industry Leaders Topseal and Polyroof
We have been in the roofing industry for over three decades. Our experience makes us one of the leading roofing contractors working in Norfolk. We only use the best quality materials in our work. In this blog, we will be talking about our fibreglass roofing systems supplied by industry leaders Topseal and Polyroof.
Polyroof’s GRP Roofing System
Polyroof’s Glass Reinforced Plastic (GRP) roofing system was the first of its kind to receive British Board of Agrément (BBA) certification and it has been used on roofs around the country since 1984. The system comes with a 30-year guarantee and provides the property it is installed on with a very durable and hardwearing roof. We regularly use Polyroof’s GRP systems in our work and we are consistently impressed by the quality of the product.
Here are some of the main benefits of Polyroof’s GRP roofing system:
- Durability – Their GRP system is extremely hardwearing and is ideal for use on balconies as it can withstand regular foot traffic. It has achieved a BBA durability rating of 30 years, making this fibreglass roof among the top products on the market.
- Versatility – The GRP system can be used on a variety of different roofing projects. It is suitable for use on flat and pitched roofs and balconies, as well as vertical applications. It can also be used as part of a warm, cold or green roof design.
- Range of colours – Polyroof’s GRP system is available in a range of different colours, making it the ideal choice for a range of different properties.
- Watertight – One of the main priorities of any roofing system, Polyroof’s GRP roofing system is extremely water resistant. The system offers great protection to any roof and is one of the best on the market for these reasons.
Topseal’s GRP Roofs
Topseal’s GRP roofing systems have been installed throughout the country for over 20 years. Like Polyroof, Topseal’s GRP system is fully BBA-certified and their roofing systems have a guaranteed lifetime of up to 40 years. Again, Topseal’s GRP roofing systems are one of our first ports of call and we and our customers alike are impressed by the quality of their products.
Here are some of the main benefits of Topseal’s GRP roofing systems:
- Durability – Topseal’s GRP roofing system comes with a 40-year material and workmanship guarantee and is designed to withstand even the most extreme weather conditions. The guarantee that comes with their roofing systems is industry-leading.
- Versatile system – Topseal’s GRP roofing system is perfect for use on a wide variety of different roofing projects. Depending on the requirements, they are also suitable for use on both cold and warm roofs.
- Waterproof – Their systems are extremely effective at waterproofing and are industry leaders for this reason. In some cases, the new roofing system can even be installed over the existing roof.
Does your roof need refurbishing? We can help, call us on 01603 418818 or email us on email@example.com.